Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Senior Cloud Architect (AWS) to support the new project and new team. Main responsible is to implement, design solution and platform migration on AWS.
- Implement Cloud AWS and Drive projects.
- Manage project migration and maintain security.
- Delivering the most intuitive and innovative solutions.
- Design cloud security solutions on AWS cloud platform or related cloud (Azure and GCP platform)
- Working closely with Pre-Sale team to clarify client requirements, design solutions, and offer solutions to customers, all in the pursuit of well-defined proposals.
- Be an escalation technical associate of Cloud Architect team to confirm customer success, create Landing Zone, database platform migration, applications migration and services on the public cloud platform.
- Generate and share knowledge between the cloud solution and Architect team.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in architect and deploy enterprise cloud computing solutions including AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Holding AWS Solution Architect Professional certificate.
- Excellent knowledge in system, database, networking, and security concepts.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.