Argyll Scott works with a new client who would like to expand their business in Asia region. They have plan to set up new IT team in Bangkok. Now they are looking for a Senior Cloud Support Engineer to be a part of this new exciting projects.
Ideally, the suitable candidate should have strong skills and experience in providing L1/L2 support engineer and able to handovers tasks from an oversea team. For technical aspect, I am looking for someone who has strong skills in LINUX operating system along with hands on experience in cloud such as AZURE/ AWS/ Google Cloud/ O365.
- Provide L1 and L2 Support Engineer who can troubleshoot and resolve IT issues for the global client base.
- Monitoring Platform, including following standard instructions on event management notifications as per client guidelines.
- Completion of routine operational maintenance activities.
- Completion of project/delivery tasks.
- Develop and implement automation tools to enhance the architecture and continual look for service improvements that will benefit both client base and internal operations.
- Graduate from IT or related fields
- General Windows desktop and server experience
- Application packaging and patch management
- VMware experience
- Experience monitoring, supporting and managing complex environments.
- Networking basics, functional knowledge of TCP/IP, basic management of switches and routers, VLANs, WANs and edge devices such as firewalls, proxies
- Collaboration and development tools, such as Atlassian suite
- VDI experience, PCoIP, Citrix, thin clients
- Active Directory, GPOs, DFS
- Security tools
- Linux exposure
- Azure, Office 365, AWS experience/certification (not all essential but 1+desirable)
If you interest in the position, please apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.