A global FMCG organization with an instantly recognizable brand is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Commercial Executive to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to achieve commercial objectives through maximizing commercial planning and use analytics to increase promotion effectiveness, profitability and growth of all products.
- Plan and manage product cycle to support sales, inventory and margin targets per quarter
- Drive retail sales and profit margin through product management
- Responsible on planning, buying and replenishment for direct retail channel
- Analyze and report on key accounts and SKU performance
- Work with other stakeholders to develop plans in support of merchandising and distribution strategy
- 3-5 years of merchandising / buying experience in the retail industry
- University Degree in Business Management or relevant aspect
- In-depth understanding of category mix, pricing, cost and margin
- Numerical, analysis & decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.