Argyll Scott is looking for a Senior Compensation and Benefits Manager at an international investment company. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the company's compensation and benefits programs. This includes designing and administering salary and bonus programs, developing and managing employee benefit plans, and conducting salary and benefit surveys. The best candidates for this role will have experience working at an international company and be able to navigate the challenges and complexities that come with managing compensation and benefits programs in an international setting.
- Develop and implement compensation and benefit programs, including salary and bonus programs, employee benefit plans, and performance management systems.
- Implement strategies based on salary and benefit surveys to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Manage the company's employee benefits program, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other benefits.
- Collaborate with HR and finance teams to develop budget and cost projections for compensation and benefit programs.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of compensation and benefit programs.
- Managing a small team of C&B specialists and ensuring a high standard of work.
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and trends in compensation and benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in compensation and benefits management, with experience working at an international company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HRIS systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.