Our client is a leading digital platform with a highly profitable portfolio. With a business spanning, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as Senior Compliance Manager who knowledgeable in overall compliance process to support and control holistic of compliance matters in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Report directly to CEO, work in partnership with the leadership team in overseas and each department in Thailand to ensure the best practice of compliance in the organization.
· Being a focal point of contact on compliance matters, work in partnership with key stakeholders and team member as well as coordinate with regulators, SEC and AMLO
· Responsible for overseeing overall compliance, regulatory compliance and risk management in relevant to the company businesses
· Provide compliance advisory to support business to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
· Create, monitor, and review compliance process including AML, e-KYC, KYC, Risk Management, evaluate of compliance gaps and make recommendations for process improvement
· Ensure standard policies, procedures, processes and recommend the best practices to promote compliance with applicable laws and regulations
· Manage Compliance Report to comply with regulatory and internal requirements
· Ensure the implementation of all compliances to meet the needs of the business
· Communicate and educate the internal policies, and regulation to related internal department to ensure the compliance of such policies and regulations
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Business Administration, Finance, or other relevant disciplines
· At least 8 years of combination experience in Regulatory Compliance / AML / KYC
· Young talent, Logical thinking and Digital / Tech mindset with experience working in Securities MNC
· Strong interests and passionate about emerging technology such as AI/ML, Biometrics, Blockchain / Smart Contract, CeFi/DeFi, Digital Assets
· Experience in obtaining business licenses
· Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
· Only Thai Nationality
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.