About Our Client
Our client is a global management consulting firm with a specialization HR solutions. An exciting opportunity for those MBA graduates with a few years of experience in HR consultancy from top leading management consulting firm who is looking for a less bureaucratic and agile work environment with rooms to get promoted even faster.
- Deliver excellent quality work that exceeds client expectations through work quality and timeliness
- Lead and manage medium scale projects or complex work streams, including the project plan development, resources engagement and solution delivery
- Manage client relationships and support relationship development
- Act as a subject matter experts and more senior resources as needed and manage their involvement in the project.
- Contribute to winning profitable business by conducting background research, proposal writing, pricing, shaping opportunities, pitch preparation and opportunity spotting in clients.
- Deliver marketing presentations and provide sales support for proposal pitching
- Develop deeper expertise in at least one expertise area, as well as being able to discuss all company's offerings to provide business solutions
- Continue to develop consulting skills, business understanding and expertise.
- Work with industry leaders to develop and customize offerings within a service line and targeted at a particular industry.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in any related fields, MBA or Master's in HR preferred
- 5+ years' experience in people strategy and operations/transformation of a management consultancy with specialization in HR operations/organizational development, design/M&A integration, culture & organization.
- Skilled in some of the following areas:
- Change management and communications
- People strategy development and implementation
- Culture change
- Organization design
- Organization effectiveness analytics and diagnosis
- Diversity and inclusion analytics, diagnosis, and strategy
- Experience with project management tools such as MS Project
- Highly analytical and strong sense of teamwork, responsibility, and urgency
- Excellent command of English and a native speaker of Thai
- Management consulting (Big4 or other HR Consulting Firms experience only, not open to in-house HR professionals
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.