About Our Client
Our Client is a leading food and beverage company in Thailand, focusing on food distribution, import and export. This is a significant opportunity to step up and engage in Regional Corporate Communication activities.
We are currently looking for a "Senior Corporate Communication Manager" to be part of their regional team, to develop communication strategy, both regional and local, of the company.
As the "Senior Corporate Communication Manager", you are accountable for the following activities:
- Develop corporate communication strategy to maintain a good corporate image within regional and local aspects.
- Collaborate with regional colleagues, stakeholders and agencies to deliver communication through online and offline channels
- Initiate, design and execute end to end communication and engagement campaigns
- In charge to create, write and publish regional and local news and organization announcements for internal use across range of channels
- Identify and keep up with trends from various channels, both online and offline
- Measure effectiveness of internal and external communications and propose recommendation for improvement
- Over 8 years in Corporate Communications/ Marketing Communication, background from FMCG and F&B are highly considered
- Familiar with data and analytical approaches for business
- Able to travel abroad from time to time
- Possess strong abilities in stakeholders management (Internal and external), cross functional collaboration, communication and presentation and interpersonal
- Very good communication skills, both in Thai and English
What's on Offer
Great compensation package and opportunity to work with amazing team and top tier company!
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture or call to get more information; Moo, 02 107 2703 or email: email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.