A brand new opportunity has arisen for a new Senior Corporate Tax Manager to join the Cambridge office of this global organisation.
The role will be to lead on the UK, Sweden and US Corporate Tax management for the business and will include the day to day management of the UK Tax Team and you will be working with the senior stakeholders within the European Head office to ensure the Tax requirements are completed for each area.
Your key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Lead the Tax Compliance for the business liaising with the UK, US, and Sweden internal stakeholders
- Prepare the Quarterly and Year-End Tax Provisions for the UK & Group statutory
- Update UK tax forecasts including quarterly cash tax forecasting
- Oversee and manager the submission of corporate tax returns
- Work closely with the Global Tax Strategy & Planning Team to provide input into tax strategy
- Review and Implement improvements where appropriate for compliance and reporting processes
- Be the go-to subject matter expert for the UK and Swedish parts of the business
Your key skills required for the role will include;
- Qualified Accountant with proven Tax experience within a commercial company
- Detailed knowledge of UK Tax issues and ideally with some SOX knowledge
- Be well organised and task orientated, to ensure deadlines are met.
- Professional communicator at all levels, both written and verbal
The role will be based in the Cambridge office; however, the company offer assistance with Travel costs and would potentially be open to flexible working options. The company offer a great suite of benefits on top of a competitive salary and are looking for a Tax Supervisor or Tax manager looking for their next step in their career