A global brand with an envious reputation is looking for an individual to lead their customer order management and fulfillment, to deliver the best customer service experience. You will be a supply chain focal for customers across cross functional teams with scope from customer product selection, qualification, quote, order creation, delivery and complaints.
- Establish robust quotation and data set up processes that align within framework of pre order stage of customer flow plan and supplier manual.
- Establish methodologies and tools to lead and project manage customer qualifications of factories, material, packaging and special labels
- Develop, establish, enforce standard and systemic sales support and order processes and policy
- Deliver optimum inventory flow plan for customer by order creation, commit to request, ship on time, container consolidation and maximize load, pull in per POS and attainment of revenue.
- Over 10 years' relevant work experience in Hard Toys of Trading/ Buying Office or EMS / FMCG industry, with minimum 5 years' experience in managerial level
- In-depth understanding of flow plan across marketing segment, retailers, ecommerce and distributors.
- Proven change management, influencing and leadership skill to motivate and encourage continuous improvements culture
- Good computer knowledge; experience in SAP R/3 system or ERP system preferred
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese/Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5187 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.