Argyll Scott is working with a client in health industry who is now looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join their data services team.
The candidate will be in charge of leading the data management team
What you will do:
- Data warehouse and database management including data preparation process to support business intelligence development and business information request.
- Helps maintain data standards, including adherence to the local Data Laws of Thailand and international laws relating to data protection.
- Corporate with database administrator to Control access permissions and privileges to database
- Understand and analyze customers' needs and specifications
- Technical analysis of the SQL database containing all the technical data of the projects
- Propose and define potential monitoring dashboards to facilitate performance analysis
- Analyze, identify and report on the improvements to be implemented when the objectives are not achieved
Who you are:
- Data Warehouse Implementation experience / Database administration
- Business Analytics knowledge is a plus
- Strong documentation skills.
- An understanding of relational databases
- An understanding of an SQL query language
- An understanding of incident and change management processes.
- Good command of English with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understand in Business Intelligence
- Experience in the following technologies is advantageous:
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Opportunity to grow with a data-driven team
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.