Argyll Scott is working with a multi-national company based in Bangkok, Thailand to find their Data Scientist to join their best data platform team.
- Provide analysis and summaries of real-time data trends
- Analyze market data publication and consumption across the global technology footprint
- Develop and publish a range of outputs that will summarize global real-time data performance
- Help interpret the drivers behind meaningful events in global market activity and work with partners to forecast capacity run-outs
- Able to solve problems using diverse and rich data sets.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills using a variety of tools, (Microsoft Power BI / Excel, etc).
- Highly numerate, to understand, manipulate and explain statistical data to a non-expert audience.
- Experienced in using modeling and numerical analysis tools, visualization, and database tools.
- Deep understanding of Demand and Capacity Management standards and practices.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis is a key required competency for this role.
What you'll get:
- Challenging roles
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Dynamic working environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.