Argyll Scott is working with one of the fastest growing mobile application to find their Senior DBA to join their team.
What you will do:
- Plan, design and perform database administration tasks
- Troubleshoot and resolve database problems
- Manage security and disaster recovery aspects of database
- Performance tuning
- Review database designed by developer team
- Write and review scripts
Who you are:
- 5+ years of DBA experience with Linux/UNIX including shell script development
- Experience with database tuning
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding and operating MySQL and No-SQL (MongoDB) database
- Hadoop and ELK experience is a plus
- SQL programming/scripting skills
- High availability databases skills
- Experience and knowledges on PostgreSQL is a plus
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.