Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our client, a well-respected financial institution in finding an experienced Senior DBA to tackle performance, capacity, integrity and security of our database.
- Be responsible for the installation, upgrade, migration, and configuration of database.
- Apply your expertise in the designing of backup recovery strategy based on application requirements e.g., schedule, retention
- Lead the setup of routine database backup and recovery procedures as well as performance tuning and capacity planning
- Work collaboratively with developers, end-users, and junior team members in daily support and complex database tasks
- Minimum 5+ years experiences in DBA or related background
- Good understanding of RAC and Data Guard/MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with MySQL, MariaDB and PostgreSQL; Azure Data Lake or other RDS on cloud environment
- Knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB), GraphQL (DGraph) would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to me at email@example.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.