About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a technology company mainly support to the Bank in SEA, Pacific Ocean, and Africa. Now, they are urgently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (CI/CD) to join their team in Bangkok. This role is responsible for implementing CI/CD & automation using Jenkins, Ansible and AWX / Ansible Tower.
- Maintains existing CI/CD automation pipelines
- Designs and set up CI/CD pipelines for new applications
- Conduct routine application maintenance & troubleshooting tasks
- Identifies root causes for performance issues
- Implement new project with stakeholder and supplier
- Improve IT production process
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, IT or other related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CI/CD automation
- Experience using Jenkins and Ansible, Linux (Redhat), Basic Oracle DB or PostgreSQL
- Experience in Core Banking Application is a plus
- Able to work in shift (standby - night/weekend)
- Fluent in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.