A global manufacturer of anti-hygienic and contamination control products is currently looking for a motivated Digital Marketeer to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be primarily support the Head of Marketing & Digital to promote and generate positive image of the brand through their online platforms and educational/promotional materials.
- Update the Company's website with latest product information, educational materials and news releases to drive customer engagement
- Provide sales & marketing support for their brands under the group
- Develop Online Training Portal by managing the creation, review and approval of training videos
- Develop and execute global social media strategy
- Generate digital educational materials such as short educational videos, GIFs and virtual reality tools in collaboration with Creative Marketing to drive customer engagement.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proven analytical skills with excellent communication skills
- Familiar with SEO, AdWords, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp, Drupal, WordPress
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.