Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Digital Platform Development Manager. This position will be responsible for designing & implementing enhancements to digital and non-digital ordering platform. Manage and expand innovative digital business footprint for company. Synergize integration between eCommerce and instore ordering to create seamless omnichannel experience to customer.
Innovate Digital Roadmap and Optimize eCommerce architecture
- Initiate innovative digital project which be able to scale and widely open for business partnership program
- Optimize digital architecture and platform to be more flexible and ready to connect with new opportunities
- Enhance current digital business touchpoint by managing and coordinate with 3rd party vendors and contractor
Improve current business process and infrastructure
- Manage menu maintenance for each marketing calendar to be fit with dynamic change in QSR business Manage and understand business requirements, system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Enhancements overall process via appropriate project delivery methodology (e.g. Agile)
Building people and Franchisee capability
- Engage with Franchisee to build relationship and create trust in all aspect.
- Building team member to become world class franchisor to clearly understand digital business requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5-8 years IT solution experience as programmer, systems analyst, solution developer
- Competency in SQL and integration via web services or APIs is required
- Strategic thinking with execution excellence.
- Self-starter and driven to deliver quality solutions
- High levels of collaborative and influencing skills
- Analytical and be able to solve complex problem
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing required also have high ability to communicate effectively
- Strong planning, time management skills and ability to multitask
- Good interpersonal skill and team work can work with a wide range of individuals at all levels
- Work with Advanced Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.