About Our Client
Our Client is a Top MNC from FMCG industry. This is one of the most exciting opportunity to work with the leading company in the industry.
We are currently looking for a "Senior E-Commerce Manager" to be part of their team, to oversee E-Commerce activity and be a key contact person for the concern area.
As the "Senior E-Commerce Manager", you are accountable for the following:
- Collaborate with partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business: planning strategy and development,promotional and campaigns
- Oversee and manage P&L of E-Commerce business
- Manage day to day and monthly E-Commerce sales target
- Manage the digital communication plan in support of the E-Commerce business
- Over 5 years in E-Commerce field, both strategic and operational
- Strong background in FMCG/ Consumer Goods/ Retail industry, regional experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge in E-Commerce activities, Brand Management and Partnerships Management
- Experience in working under high-pressure environment in order to achieve targets
- Very good communication skills, both in Thai and English
What's on Offer
Great compensation package and opportunity to work with amazing team and top tier company!
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture or call to get more information; Moo, 02 107 2703 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.