A Business Consulting firm is looking for Senior Architect Manager based in Bangkok, Thailand. This role will responsible for reviewing and integrate the technical architecture requirements.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements
- Create a high-level design of an end-to-end integration solution
- Define the flow of data between the applications that must be integrated, mapping business process activities to the applications that support them, and drafting a data object
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Bachelor or/Higher degrees in related fields
- Expertise required includes reviewing, creating and designing integration system
- 15 years or above of experience
- Banking system implementation experience is a must
- Vendor or professional services experience
- Web or mobile development experience is preferable.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication skill in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.