We are partnering with a reinsurance company to hire a talented Senior Finance Associate for their Hong Kong business. This is a fairly new team here in Hong Kong supporting the region on all financial and management reporting, planning and working very closely with the operations team to ensure compliant to relevant regulations.
You will be reporting to the VP of finance and work with a fun team to prepare month end closing and consolidation for the business in Hong Kong and the region.
· Mainly covering data analysis, and month end reporting and management accounting
· Identify and understand how the business works, and provide valuable insights to finance partners
· Perform quality financial analysis to support important decision making
· Ensure proper monitor of Insurance chart of accounts, work with other relevant department to obtain information, knowledge and figures
· Monthly aging accounts, both AR and AP must be maintained properly, reconciliation is needed
· Ad-hoc analysis required by new projects or management
The ideal candidate will be proven knowledge and expertise in insurance/reinsurance industry and has the following background:
· Minimum of a Bachelor Degree of Accounting/Business/Finance and a professional membership of one of the major accounting bodies (CPA/ICAEW/CAANZ/ACCA or equivalent)
· Maximum of 7 years of experience, with minimum of 4 years of working experience in similar capacity, big4 auditors are highly preferred. If you only have purely big4 audit experience, that's welcome too
· Team player, you will enjoy working with a team
· Interest and passion for both Financial reporting and Business analysis is required
What's on Offer
· Excellent working environment
· Attractive remuneration package (HKD400k - HKD600k per annum depending on experience)
· International Exposure
Please send your resume to Jansen Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.