A leading high-growth Tech company has created a new role to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their HQ offices in Singapore, you will report to the Senior Manager. You will interact regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the region.
- Perform financial analysis on monthly basis to access financial performance of Group/Subsidiaries businesses
- Support business team and country finance team with regard to all FP&A related tasks, such as knowledge transfer and process improvement
- Lead the monthly, yearly business planning cycle and the profit management of cluster by owning the P&L KPI delivery.
- Provide financial leadership in all market expansion.
- Provide performance updates and business insights to the Management Team.
- Handle margin management via trend analysis
- Partner with cross functional departments and region teams on business KPIs gap analysis
- Open to travelling up to 10%
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Big 4 experience is a must
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Oracle/HMF experience is preferred
- Comfortable in handling large volume of data
EA Registration Number: R1109594
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105