- Provides analytical reporting and high level of analysis on performance against plan to drive business growth targets
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of management reports (historical results, forecasts, budget, and detailed senior management presentations) and for financial analysis on an ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Analyze business performance and report to the leadership team in a monthly basis.
- Update YTG P&L projection reflecting analysis of variance in costs and promotional spending
- Actively communicate with all departments to develop better analysis of business performance including attendance of regular meetings and influence others on business decision-making (pricing strategy, evaluating new products, promotion effectiveness and return on investment)
- Perform gross margin analysis and review COGS
- Update and maintain the relevant financial database
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or equivalent
- 4-5 years of related work experience is required
- Candidate must possess good analytical skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- SAP/BW experience is preferred
- Good communication skill in English, both verbal and written
- Past experience with US MNC on consumer product will be an added advantage
- Comfortable in handling large volume of data
- Hunger to learn and challenge the status quo
- Business minded with an enquiring mind
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.