Day to Day
You will work closely with UX/UI designers to implement the best user experience for our users, be enthusiastic for Agile methodologies and using your communication skills, we expect you to become an expert in one area of your choosing where you can voice your ideas and concerns and own components of the software stack. You will help from design to implementation to monitoring and operations, be a team player and willing to learn and help mentor fellow engineers.
We are looking for engineers who are:
- Writing tests with at least one unit test framework
- React and/or React Native
- Integrating with cloud based services (AWS)
- HTML and CSS
- Software development best practice
- Experienced with launching an app into the commercial market (advantageous)
This position will require you to:
- Work closely with UX/UI designers to implement the best user experience for our users
- Have enthusiasm for Agile project management methodologies
- Use your communication skills, we expect you to become an expert in one area of your choosing and be able to voice your ideas and concerns
- Own one or more components of the software stack, from design to implementation to monitoring and operations.
- Be a team player and willing to learn and mentor fellow engineers
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and above preferred
- 2-6 years' experience in software development
We are a fast, dynamic team of tech enthusiasts who believe in communication and collaboration. Culture is extremely important to us and we strive to have an entrepreneurial, free, learning and supporting environment.
Next steps would be to apply to the role with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.