Role: Senior Grain Trader - Wheat, Soy and Corn
My client is looking to take on a senior grain trader to join their growing business platform in Thailand.
The role will be linking in with my client's team members from 16 offices across regions, in particular, Brazil as well as identifying grain flows into Thailand for Soy, wheat, and corn.
* To grow our grain trading business in Thailand, through establishing a network of buyers to provide down-stream services on grain import flow.
* To provide strategy and direction for the business as well as internal support process.
* To be part of the global trading team, to provide input to our group trading and business strategies, especially with regards to other regional opportunities.
* Overseeing import and domestic logistics and directing operations teams.
* From time to time, help with support for client analysis platform.
* Changes in the business may occasionally require alterations in this job description and these will be agreed with the post holder as appropriate.
* Minimum five years' experience working in the Thailand grain industry
* Bachelors' degree in business, agriculture economics, supply chain or finance
* Fluent in both written and spoken in English and Thai
* Fast learner and be able to work under pressure
* Excellent personality and can-do attitude
* Ability to act with integrity when dealing with confidential matters
* High communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
* Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submit your updated CV as MS word or PDF file by mentioning your current salary detail and updated picture.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.