- Design, develop and price health products across SEA.
- Work closely with the Underwriting, Business Development and Claims teams across the region in structuring as well as packaging health products in the region.
- Conduct competitor and market analysis to optimize strategies accordingly.
- Support the APAC head in business strategies and directions.
- Handle ad-hoc projects including portfolio review.
- Qualified Actuary with at least 8 years of health pricing actuarial experience across SEA.
- Strong knowledge of the health and medical insurance market across SEA.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Some traveling will be required.
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105