This is a global business which provides bespoke products for travelling related business, with a very strong portfolio of clients and partners. With Hong Kong being their Global Headquarters, they are currently seeking for a high calibre individual to join as a Senior HR & Admin manager to join their team to support their ongoing business expansion. This incumbent is expected to look after HR on both strategic and operational level, and support other business functions from an administrative perspective.
- Lead and ensure the HR & Admin team operates smoothly
- Provide strategic HR advisory services for the business
- Work closely with the IT team for HR system design & upgrade. Ensure the programs are running smoothly
- Work closely with line managers and department heads on headcount planning, hiring strategies, people engagement, talent development
- Plan and responsible for HR & Admin forecast & budgeting
- HR policies setup and procedures updates
- Handle ad hoc project when needed
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, IT or other related discipline
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in HR and Administration plus 3 years' experience in supervisory role
- Good problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, result oriented and committed team player
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.