Established FMCG MNC seeking an HR Generalist to support the team on HR Operations and HR projects, streamline and harmonize all HR processes, programs, and documents for the group. The shortlisted candidate will have an opportunity to be part of high performance growing team.
- Managing the entire employee lifecycle from end to end (offering, new hire orientation, onboarding, offboarding, exit interview)
- To support training and development yearly planning & day-to-day execution of various HR programs.
- To support HR Manager on HR projects such as employee engagement survey, recognition programs, employer branding, policies review etc.
- To support process transformation in the HR
- Support HR Manager to collate and analyze training needs, prepare annual training plan, source and liaise with internal and external vendors in delivering a quality training plan which supports business priorities.
- Degree holder in Human Resources or business administration
- More than 4 years of human resource experience.
- Knowledge in HR-related legislation such as Employment Act.
- Good in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized, and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Good team player with a strong sense of responsibility for completing assigned duties on time
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770