Established Retail lifestyle company seeking a Senior HR Manager to be part of the growing team, shortlisted candidate will be leading a team of 6HR and manages full spectrum HR Functions. You will be supporting the business's operational requirements and objectives.
- Develop annual HR plans for managing its human capital to align it with the organisation goals. Sets the direction for all the key areas of HR in consultation with the leaders to outline the annual plan that dictates HR practices throughout the organization. And to ensure strategies are adopted to integrate the organization's culture, employees, and system.
- Ensure HR Policies and Processes are constantly reviewed and updated to reflect changing business and/or HR needs. Also where applicable to ensure alignment of Policies & Processes between the various business units within the organisation.
- Plan and build a diverse and inclusive workforce by making up of the very best talents. Adopt a creative resourcing methodology including the use of social media.
- Lead and manage the talent resourcing for Senior Management roles in consultation with BU Leads and leaders.
- Provide guidance and support to resourcing team members to ensure all Mid-Management and non-management level vacancies are resourced in a timely and effective manner so as not to disrupt the work progress of the operations and/or functional departments.
- Directs the Business Unit compensation program to attract, engage, and retain employees through competitive compensation plans that align with the company budget, corresponding job market, and government regulations.
- Responsible for timely review and completion of monthly staff payroll processing and statutory payments with our appointed Payroll Outsource vendor. This will also include other periodical payments such as claims, incentives, bonuses, and annual statutory assessments.
- Timely preparation of monthly and annual reports such as payroll investment, turnover report, and finance journal.
- Involve in annual budgeting and staff benefit exercise of the Company and strategic projects of the respective Business Units.
- Managing and coordinating Group Hospital & Surgical, Outpatient, and other related insurance renewals and claims with our appointed insurance broker.
- Assist in liaising with Finance, regulatory bodies, banks, and other related parties with respect to staff compensation-related matters.
- Identify and develop comprehensive employee engagement strategies & initiatives and ensure their implementation to cultivate a positive and inspiring work culture.
- Manage all staff disciplinary issues and act as a consultant to Managers in managing staff issues.
- HR INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- Work collaboratively with HR team in the management of all HR-related technology systems and new projects to ensure efficient delivery of services via progressive application of technology.
- Develop long-term and short-term talent development plans to ensure they are growing with the business from the day they come on board.
- Provide leadership guidance to L&D team member(s) in the delivery and development of learning content.
- Ensure the annual Performance Management process is managed and coordinated well across the business units.
- Degree in HR or equivalent.
- 8 years of experience in the full spectrum of HR managerial roles with strong knowledge in Payroll Management, Compensation, and Benefits within the F&B and Hospitality industry.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770