A leading Engineering business, headquartered in Singapore is hiring a newly created Senior HR Manager to lead the HR team and drive new initiatives to compliment business growth globally and transform the HR agenda of the organisation.
- Support Management and teams in a changing environment.
- Advise the Management Team on the interpretation and implementation of Company policies, applicable local laws and collective agreement as they affect human resources decisions and actions.
- Develop and implement initiatives to attract, retain, develop, manage and motivate a highly qualified work force.
- Manage recruitment processes and be accountable for staff adaptation to business needs
- Ensure development/training plans are in place for managers and staff to increase talent strength.
- Manage process of annual appraisals, incentives, and remuneration (increases /bonuses)
- Constantly review & revise policy, salary structure, welfare & benefits scheme.
- Oversee payroll and admin processes (contracts, registration, declaration)
- Project and manage annual budget.
- Degree holder, with HRM knowledge and skills.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years' relevancy, of which at least 3 years in managerial capacity. Candidates possess experience in manufacturing industry is advantageous.
- Skills Set: MS Office, employment/taxation/cpf Act.
- Attributes: Ability to interact well with all levels, analytical, resourceful, independent and at the same time a team player. Able to take initiatives.
- Good problem solving skills. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Mani Rakhra at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3028 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.