Our client is a disruptive financial technology start-up, who are hiring a newly created HR Partner / Head of HR as an integral part of the team and work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services for Singapore and affiliates globally.
- Lead the HR function and be key member of the leadership team and work closely with key stake holders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business.
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions
- Design and implementation of policy and process from scratch.
- Focus on leadership development and work closely with the management team.
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system.
- Provide advice to managers on complex/exceptional HR issues and people decisions
- Strong stakeholder management skills - should have managed CXO level stakeholders.
- 10-15 years of HR Generalist experience in building organization strategy and execution and have rich experience in Heading HR
- Financial Services and Start-Up experience is an absolute must have
- Build a Succession Plan for critical roles
- Strong written communication & presentation skills (including MS Office skills - PowerPoint/Excel)
- Develop and manage HR budgets
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105