We have been engaged by a Legal Practice to source an Internal Audit Manager to join their growing Internal Audit team in London, they are seeking candidates who are keen to develop their career in a stand-alone basis and are happy to travel across their global offices.
This role would suit a candidate who enjoys autonomy within a corporate environment but wants to develop their role further and you will be expected to travel up to 30% of your time across the globe.
The key responsibilities for this role will include ;
- Work with the Global Audit Team to plan, deliver and complete their operational and financial assignments.
- Identify the key risks, complete controls testing and suggest suitable recommendations to address potential weaknesses to senior level stakeholders
- Review and Identify potential process updates where applicable
- Complete Financial, Operational and Systems Audits
- Draft reports providing clear and accurate findings for senior management and to discuss with the HOA
Your key skills for this role would include :
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or Equivalent)
- Proven commercial Internal Audit work including post qualification experience
- A confident communicator both written and verbal, able to engage at all levels
- Results driven person,m with integrity and aptitude to work independently.
- Knowledge of Oracle and Solicitors Accounts Rules would be advantageous
- Capacity to undertake foreign travel when assigned
For more information about this challenging, but growth driven role please get in touch