A global luxury fashion house is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Inventory Planner to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to allocate and replenish merchandise base on the coverage target for the Hong Kong & Macau markets.
- Execute allocation and replenishment strategies in a timely matter
- Ensure the correct balance of inventory in the stores according to assortment matrix
- Evaluate the stock allocation and distribution on the base of sales and distribution plan in order to maximize service level to support sales objectives
- Be aware of store capacities and ensure the right depth of products to support demand
- Work with Warehouse Department from a logistics perspective. Understand lead time, logic of picking and packing, scheduling of delivery for each store & prioritizing style to be processed according to business needs
- Partner closely with stores to support demand, client reservations & adhoc requests
- Degree in Economics, Finance/Accounting, Mathematics or other related subjects
- Minimum 3-6 years related working experience preferred; experience in managing end of life cycle and fashion brand is an advantage
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel Access and BI tools to monitor performances and KPI
- Detail oriented, high accuracy, good numeric sense
- Must possess excellent collaboration, communication and analytical skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.