The investment division in a global insurance company is seeking a senior investment and finance managers with business acumen in asset management and insurance industry to be part of the future growth.
- Coordinate project for the set up an on-boarding of new clients for the General Account legal entities in Asia
- Review legal arrangements, transferring pricing, tax, financial, operation an dfront office investment requirements
- Support the Asia Private Investments business, company set-up and transaction opportunities in Asia.
- Report to the senior director in investment and finance
- Financial Planning and Analysis, recommend and develop tactical asset allocation and hedging strategies for the Group's insurance portfolios.
- Collaborate and cooperate with Group Insurance Investment committee and support both local and global levels.
- To participate in the group insurance's investment strategy at global and local levels, such as: the return targets, competitive environment, risk appetite and limits of the entity, the profiles and sensitivities of the projected cash flows or ALM requirements, and the regulatory capital, economic capital, tax, etc.
- Develop a robust, consistent and prudent derivatives strategy platform to enhance portfolio management and hedging purposes
- Keep abreast of global developments in the capital markets and insurance industry and changes in regulatory, actuarial and accounting regime, particularly in relation to insurance investment management and financial reporting.
- 6 years accounting in asset management/insurance experience Knowledge of IFRS, Asia GAAP, US GAAP, SFC regulations and capital regimes is an asset.
- University graduate with 8 solid experience in investment industry, preferably insurance companies or institutional investors, and additional professional qualifications in Financial, Actuarial or Investment, CPA or CFA or FRM can be a plus.
- Strong quantitative and financial modelling background is preferred. Hands on experience of building Tactical Asset Allocation models for institutional portfolio management.
- Hands on experience and proven expertise in investment management, including managing funds for an insurance company or retirement business, ideally in an asset allocation role.
- Broad exposure to a variety of asset class such as equities, fixed income, as well as derivatives and structured products, coupled with strong understanding of Insurance business and regulatory constraints.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills plus English and Mandarin proficiency
- Experience with databases and accounting systems such as SUN, Hyperion Essbase is a plus.
- Project management expertise and exposure to setting up new businesses.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Boky Shin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5186 or 5618 3864 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.