Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for IT Consulting Manager-Digital Strategy. This role will responsible for providing solutions to our client on critical information and technological challenges.
- Oversee and manage the project teams in undertaking IT assessments, critically examine alignment of technology elements against key business priorities, develop recommendations and advise on appropriate strategies, governance, architecture, and innovations to optimize the configuration of clients' operations.
- Lead the delivery of workshops with the client, as well as provide subject matter expertise in addressing issues that may be raised during key presentations.
- Work closely with our clients in shaping major IT transformation program and identify business opportunities ahead of the curve.
- Manage, coach and mentor team members to develop them and help them in their career progression.
- At least 7 years of experience in IT management consulting or related role.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or related.
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Certified or training in either PRINCE2, PMBOK or PMP will be an advantage
- Certified or training in TOGAF, COBIT, ITIL or CMMI will be an advantage
- Training and/or practical experience with Agile, DevOps will be an advantage
- Experience in both advisory as well as implementation experience in the following areas: IT Strategy: IT strategy development, IT governance, IT operating model, enterprise architecture, IT Transformation: IT sourcing advisory, program and project management advisory, transformation initiatives execution, large scale system implementation, IT Operations: IT service management, IT shared service management and IT Optimization: IT cost reduction, IT Merger & Acquisition
- Understanding of current IT trends (cloud computing, big data, social media, RPA, IoT, blockchain, etc.
- Experience in leading and coaching a team.
- Strong analytical skills, high self-motivated and able to work under pressure with changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.