Our client is a well-known IT industry. They are looking for individuals who have recruitment background to join them as "Senior IT Recruiter" and assist them across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset to partner with business with solid leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Source and screen candidate applications for interview process
- Develop recruitment approach in alignment with local sourcing strategy and ensure the recruitment process/lifecycle is completed
- Extend offers to candidates, negotiate offers as needed and keep updated recruitment status reports
- Monitor and track candidate pipeline and ensure they meet the requirements
- Collaborate with Talent Fulfillment function regarding to talent demand and supply management.
- Work closely with hiring managers to fulfill the position ( understand requirement and provide the solutions for backfill )
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in any fields (Human Resource would be advantage)
- Minimum 4 years of direct experience in searching candidate profiles from various sources
- Successful tracking recruitment records in IT pool is preferred
- High commitment and initiative with a strong team player and excellent communication
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Attractive salary and remuneration package
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.