My client is a world leader in personal care industry and has global presence.
- Responsible for Pharmacy Channel Portfolios by managing and communicating with HQ level on two reporting line.
- Accountable for overall portfolio P&L and sales target achievement.
- Create and implement an annual business plan taking into account all levers of growth: commercial agreements, marketing actions, education, merchandising and retail opportunities, profitability, trading term.
- Facilitate Business Reviews with clients
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of account performance to identify opportunities for strategic key accounts planning and the business.
- Manage price/package planning and forecasting process.
- Ensure precise, consistent, and timely communication with the customer.
- Passionate about developing a career in retail and FMCG industry
- Analytical and sensitive to numbers, trends and beauty and products
- Adventurous, entrepreneurial, driven a creative problem solver with an open mind
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.