Argyll Scott is partnering with a leading healthcare group to look for a senior legal advisor for the legal team. The position will be reporting directly to head of legal with wide job exposures.
- Manage strategic projects and support Hong Kong legal affairs
- Accountable for legal advice, legal affairs and legal risk management within the Company's legal risk management framework
- Provide advice on legal affairs, applicable legislation and legal risk management within the legal risk management framework
- Assist in managing legal risk and ensuring a positive legal risk and governance culture
- Provides transactional contractual support namely in various functions and areas including healthcare IT, leasing, procurement and strategic supply arrangements and related business activities including M&As, JVs and corporate restructuring etc.
- Manages contentious legal issues and assist to protects the company's intellectual property
- Ensures company's high standards of corporate governance
- 5 years above working experience in-house commercial environment and/or litigation and/or corporate in private legal practice
- High calibre paralegal candidates may be considered
- Experience of making risk-based decisions in a complex operating environment with multiple competing demands
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
For further details, please contact Karen Yung at +852 3695 5184 or at kyung<@>argyllscott.com.hk