Our Client is a global Law Firm that are looking for Senior Legal Consultant to join their team. This role will need to give a Legal Consultation to client while coordinate between countries.
- Provide solutions on commercial matters
- Draft, review, negotiate Commercial agreement
- Build and maintain client relationship while giving a consultative on Legal related matters
- Attend to ad-hoc projects on occasion
What will need to have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Law or related field
- 10 years of working experience preferably within Corporate
- Fluent in English and Thai, both written and spoken
- Able to work individually and being proactive
- Good analytical skills and good business acumen
- In house legal experience would be advantageous
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.