Our client is leading ecommerce / fintech firm. Given an expansion of business growths, they are actively looking for new headcount as Senior Legal Manager / Legal Manager to support new business units. They prefer candidate with strong skills of all kinds of commercial contracts drafting and ability to work in partnership as legal advisor to support overall legal matters in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Report directly to the Head of Legal and performing as an individual contributor
· Provide legal and regulatory advice which covers internal compliance to the business
· Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
· Keep update and monitor compliance and reports the impacts of new laws on business
· Prepare legal/compliance training materials with ability to facilitate as a trainer to conduct training activities if necessary
· Ensure all legal matters run smoothly in the organization
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree in Law, Master would be an advantage
· At least 8 years of combination experience in law firm and in-house counsel role particularly in property / ecommerce / tech / start-up environment is highly desirable
· Solid skill in contract drafting, reviewing and revising
· Good working knowledge in labour laws of Thailand, labour regulations and general litigation with solid experience in complex contract review
· Solid experience in drafting contracts relating to construction and building permits, as well as land and buildings
· Logical thinking with excellent in communication, analytical and interpretation skills
· International, dynamic, mature, prioritized and result-oriented character with growth mindset
· A healthy balance of big picture theory, best-practices, and strategy as well as the ability to roll up the sleeves and execute
· Experience implementing leadership, teamwork and culture trainings
· Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
· ONLY THAI NATIONALITY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.