My client, a fast-expanding bank in Hong Kong is looking for a Senior Manager, Central Compliance to join the team.
- Handle licensing related matters, regulatory filing and reporting of the bank
- Monitor Personal Account Dealing and keep track on CPT/CPD records.
- Assist in providing compliance training and promote compliance awareness internally
- Assist in liaising with regulators on compliance matters and regulatory enquiries/examination
- Provide compliance advice on incidents/complaint cases
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of experience in compliance/risk management role of a banking or financial institution
- Have experience in interacting with regulatory bodies (e.g. HKMA, SFC)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to email@example.com