The position, reporting to the Regional Head of Corporate Development will be responsible for investment and acquisition of businesses in Asia.
- Identifying, evaluating, and executing new investment and M&A opportunities in Asia
- Execution of investment and M&A opportunities, including due diligence, negotiations, transaction documentation, final approvals, and integration planning
- Develop growth strategy in Asia, including identifying partnership opportunities and analyzing competitive trends
- Coordinate and oversee the development of financial models, including projections, synergy modeling, and scenario analysis
- Manage third-party service providers throughout the deal execution phase, including actuarial firms, accountants, legal counsel, investment banks, and other consultants
Key Requirements/ Skills
- University Degree
- 7 to 10 years of relevant M&A experience in FIG (insurance preferred)
- Experience in major Asian markets, including proficiency with an Asian language
- Successful record of project management with excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills - written and verbal
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jason Lockwood at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.