A leading high-growth US MNC has created a new role to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the E-commerce Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Asia Finance Director. You will interact regularly with all levels of the Asia Digital Commerce across countries, functional and executive leadership of the Asia region.
- Provide financial planning, KPI and commercial insight & support to country level E-commerce Director and Regional Head of E-commerce.
- Business Partner to the e-commerce team, handling Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial planning
- Handle robust analysis, weekly performance report, generating value-added management reports, and identifying and monitoring performance metrics that deliver top tier business results
- Lead co-ordination of the monthly Business Review across different sales channels
- Work closely with commercial team overseeing Direct owned e-commerce platform, Marketplaces and wholesale ecommerce across Asia
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Min 8 - 10 years of related experience in MNC preferred
- Candidate must possess good analytical skills and supervisory experience
- Experience in Excel, Powerpoint and SAP (BPC, BI) is preferred
EA Registration Number: R1109594
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105