Senior Manager - FP&A
FMCG, Commercial Finance, Sales & Marketing Campaigns, Budgeting & Forecasting
The Client is a leading health food manufacturer and distributor in Asia Pacific. The Role will report directly to regional CFO who is based in Bangkok. The Role will handle the FP&A for Malaysia and will require someone senior and hands-on.
Main Aspects of the Role
- Budgeting and Financial Forecasting for the Company including analysis of P&L and Business Performance.
- Manage Trade Spending & Advertising Expense including control budgeting and analyze New Product Development for new product launching and Return on Investment by working closely with Marketing & Sales as well as Production Teams.
- Financial Analysis Report and Presentation to interpret and to communicate the key Financial information to all teams: Marketing & Sales Teams; Production Team; Management Team.
- Manage P&L of all Business Units including Risk and Opportunity Analysis of all business units and the overall perspective of company.
- Comply with any required compliances & regulations including preserve the integrity of information.
- Support for any ad-hoc assignments and analysis reports.
- Business planning (Short/Mid/Long - term).
The Right Talent
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Related Fields
- 10+ years of relevant experience from FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing
- Great inter-personal and presentation skills and service-minded
- Hands-on and comfortable to work independently
- Fluent in English
Please get in touch - I'd be glad to talk to you further about this role.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 010 524 2576 | 03 2174 9003
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.