- Fast growing e-commerce business
- Solid HRBP experience required
- Business facing
- Providing HR solutions, developing people strategies and initiatives, change management, organizational development to achieve business objectives
- Working closely with business leaders and managers by advising appropriate hiring strategies, including succession planning and talent development.
- Working closely with the management to improve work relationships, increase productivity and retention.
- Guide all levels of staff to ensure that local policies and practices are in line with the business expectations.
- Execute employee relations programs which fit into the company culture and work effectiveness
- Ensure legal compliance in local employment area
- Degree holder in Business Management, Administration, Human Resources
- At least 5 years' solid experience in an HR generalist role
- Effectively communication skills with all levels of employees.
- Detailed oriented and has strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and fast learner
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is a MUST
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.