We are currently working on a very interesting role for a large-scale media and technology MNC. They are a globally listed company serving customers in over 100 countries, with office presence in more than 30 locations. With more than a century of history, they are now established as one of the world's top global information companies.
An exciting position has been made available recently due to expansion of their APAC plans. They are now looking for a passionate, driven, and engaging individual to join their APAC Strategy team to be based in Hong Kong or Singapore to be part of their APAC expansion projects.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and the executive team on planning and execution of APAC-wide strategic initiatives
- Conduct commercial due diligence to support on potential acquisitions
- Develop and deliver new business strategies for key business lines
- Develop effective pricing strategies for key business lines and brands
- Conduct extensive competitive analysis to ensure key businesses are staying on top of current market trends
- Define new target markets and conduct market research to develop market entry strategies for key brands, propose and execute target operating models for these markets
- Bachelor degree from top-tier university with 5+ years total work experience
- Few years' solid experience from first class consulting firms would be advantageous
- Fast track individuals from MNC Management programs would be considered
- Experience in TMT or retail highly advantageous
- Highly analytical and numerical, with strong attention to detail, case studies will be given during interviews
- Proven comfortable experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Fluency in English and proficiency in Mandarin is essential. Any other Asian language an added bonus
What's on Offer:
- Chance to work directly with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Join a dynamic and nurturing team
- Competitive package with attractive benefits
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.