A luxury maison is looking for a Senior Manager (Head), Training, to join its regional office in Singapore.
This leading maison is constantly setting new records and breaking norms in its expressions of the House codes and innovations in experiences and digital.
Reporting to the Head of Retail, this role develops and delivers localised and innovative training and learning programmes for the region to achieving the ambitious business and people performance goals.
As the head of the department (HOD), this role will manage a dynamic team that will consists of direct reports and indirect reports based in corporate office and boutiques across the region.
- Close business partnering with Retail, Merchandising, Digital/Ecommerce and HR to define training needs and strategies for the different market's priorities
- Develop and deliver localised training programmes from global assets for each local market
- Identify, measure and communicate training effectiveness, ROI and KPIs towards business objectives
- Act as an proactive agent of change in the constant evolution of luxury retail experience and ways of working
- 8+ years of regional luxury/retail experience
- Passionate in luxury retail and training
- Confident and commercial profile with strong senior stakeholders management experience
- Track record of being successful people leader and developer
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421