A leading virtual bank with steady business growth and expansion in Hong Kong is looking for a Senior Manager, Technology Risk to join the team.
- Develop and maintain corporate-wide technology risk management and cyber resilience policy and process in compliance with the regulator's requirements
- As a second line of defense, assist risk owners in identifying and measuring risks to build a corporate-wide cyber and technology risks profile
- Assist senior management in overseeing cyber and technology risks by ensuring controls are properly designed, implemented and operated as intended, and ascertain the consistency of risk assignment
- Review residual risk level and control effectiveness to make recommendations for risk treatment
- Interpret key risk statistics for reporting to senior management on a regular basis
- Coordinate to evaluate emerging cyber threat scenario for continuous improvement on cybersecurity response preparation for Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Promote security awareness and ensure compliance with applicable security standards
- Participate in cyber threat intelligence analysis to gauge the prevailing cyber threat landscape, and make recommendations on improving the company risk posture
- University degree preferably in information technology, information security or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience in information security or technology risk management field, Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager, Technology Risk & Cyber Resilience
- Holder of security certificates - CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP or other equivalent certificates is preferred
- Practical experience and knowledge in risk management framework and methodology
- Knowledge in control frameworks such as C-RAF, TM-E-1, TM-G-1 published by the HKMA, SWIFT Customer Security Programme, etc.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk