Our client is a multinational financial services provider, they are currently looking for a Senior Content Manager to lead the creation of video and social media content across various channels. This person will directly report to Head of Internal Communication, Asia.
· Assist the head of Internal Communication in shaping company's overall public relations, external and internal communication strategy
· In-charge of the creation of all marketing online and offline communication channels, including but limit to newsletters, intranet, townhall events, leadership messages and newsletters
· Lead the team to create video and social media content in order to increase employee engagement
· Work closely with internal teams to ensure efficient and effective communications plans are executed in an effective manner
· University degree holder in marketing, communications or related field
· 8+ years of relevant experience, gained from sizable companies with regional experience is preferred
· Excellent communication and leadership skills
· Ability to work with diverse groups of people across different regions
· High English proficiency is a must (speaking and writing)
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Chris Cheung at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5183 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.