A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be a part of this rapidly growing recruitment business.
As a Senior Executive/Marketing Manager you will work alongside the Head of Marketing to help implement the international marketing plans they have put in place for the business. You will be helping to create thought leading content for inbound and outbound marketing strategies, taking ownership on social strategy, and working with consultants to craft candidate-converting material.
- Write compelling content that attracts and engages candidates and clients across a range of industries
- Use cutting-edge AI technologies to craft candidate-converting job adverts
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media activities
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Upload copy and images for the organisation's website
- Manage social media accounts, and helping us to grow our following across LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook by implementing a social media strategy
- Creating a wide range of marketing materials to support the business need; from e-Books and guides, to company overviews and PDFs
- Conduct keyword research and help form our SEO strategy
- Assisting with the organisation and marketing of events
- Use our CRM + Marketing automation platform to segment according to key markets and making recommendations for establishing new target groups
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of campaigns against departmental KPIs and industry benchmarks and ensure campaigns meet business objectives
- Tailor and optimise existing nurture journeys/campaign automations and research and propose new customer journeys
- Keep your finger on the pulse of new web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
If you are looking for an opportunity to help define a rapidly growing organisations marketing strategy, to work with autonomy and to take ownership quickly, then this could be the role for you. They are looking for someone who is driven and forward-thinking, and who would relish the opportunity to put their stamp on an industry that is ready for a change.