Our client is seeking an experienced and highly skilled in branding, marketing and CRM management for an international cosmetics and skincare retail company. They are actively looking for Senior Marketing Manager to support the business.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Lead brand and marketing strategy, including Product Launch plans.
- Plan media, pricing, and promotional strategies, creating 360 launch plans.
- Develop digital marketing strategy aligned with the Corporate team.
- Influence and Collaboration:
- Manage influencer strategy and collaborate on E-commerce strategy.
- Plan trade strategies with Sales and negotiate with Retailer and Co-Partner Department store teams.
Communication and Branding:
- Plan, execute, and monitor Brand communication, Digital Marketing, and Events.
- Own end-to-end media planning and manage media agency briefings.
- Operational Excellence:
- Manage forecasting, ensuring accuracy based on benchmarks and retailer feedback.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning and Sales Operations for calendarization and profit targets.
Client Relationship Management:
- Oversee the organization's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring accurate and up-to-date customer data and utilizing analytical insights for strategic decision-making.
- Streamline and automate customer-centric processes within the CRM, enhancing efficiency and effectiveness in managing leads, contacts, and interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
Logistics and Budget Management:
- Keep SKU assortment lists updated and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Provide SKU logistics information and monitor inventory levels.
- VM Management and Budget Oversight:
- Oversee VM Management, ensuring alignment with Product Launch and Seasonal activities.
- Handle budget management as planned.
Promotion and Reporting:
- Manage Product master Promotion and Line sheet registration.
- Create value sets/GWP and generate reports on SKU performance and activities achievements.
Stakeholder Relations and Team Development:
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, including SAPAC/Regional teams and Retailers.
- Consolidate the brand vision, align teams, and coach the Marketing and subordinate teams for development.
Desired Skills & Experience
· At least 5 years of relevant experience in cosmetics/beauty business or related business.
· Bachelor's Degree o Master's Degree in Marketing management, information systems Business and Administration or related field.
· Sound knowledge of all areas of Marketing in Beauty industry.
· High efficiency and Strong multi-tasking management skill
- Good analytic skill and understand the digital marketing and trends.
- Excellent communication skill in both written and verbal English and Thai
- THAI NATIONALITY ONLY
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Munlika Jaiwattanasawat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.