- Campaign planning
- Performance marketing
- Media strategy
Our client is an international insurer with global business coverage. To support their rapid growth they are now looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to support campaign planning and optimizing performance across the Asia Pacific region.
- Manage annual campaign planning, define media strategy, and accelerate brand growth
- Develop strategies to meet marketing campaign objectives
- Manage media agencies and develop marketing plans, milestones, targets, and identify media opportunities
- Manage media planning process, identify trends, opportunities, and propose recommendations for enhancement
- Monitor campaign effectiveness, gather consumer insights, produce reports on media campaign performance, optimize channel strategies and plans
- University degree in marketing, media or communications
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in regional campaign management, media planning, advertising, from financial services, banking, or advertising / media agencies (service FS clients)
- Extensive experience in media data analysis, performance management, insights review
- Strong stakeholders management skills
- Good understanding of Asia markets and ability to work cross culturally
- Strong influencing skills and ability to navigate relationships across different regions and various levels of an organisation
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.